Six Sigma Black Belt certification training provides 180-day online access to the course and focuses on providing students with comprehensive understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization. The participants will definitely be able to use the knowledge you gained in this course in managing six sigma projects in their respective organizations.
- Participants will be able to relate Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and help their organizations adopt Six Sigma methodology.
- Participants will be able to play the role of a Black Belt and will be able to define, present and manage six sigma projects
- Participants have knowledge pertaining to and can anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Six Sigma.
- Participants are armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on production issues in their organizations.
- Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
The online course will
- Provide comprehensive knowledge to participants about the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma methodology.
- Provide knowledge to students to form and effectively lead a Six Sigma project team.
- Provide knowledge to students to apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Equip students with knowledge to communicate using Six Sigma concepts
- Familiarize participants on how to assess and manage project risk.
- Equip students with knowledge to avoid pitfalls in implementing Six Sigma.
Road Map of a Six Sigma project:
- Identify the areas of improvement
- Define the problem statement and goals for improvement in quantifiable terms (i.e. which can be measured numerically)
- Determine the resources required for the project
- Formulate a project deliverables timeline in a phased manner
- Establish performance parameters/ metrics
- Gather baseline information about the process
- Validate measurement system for the process output (Y)
- Examine the data collected in the earlier phase to determine a prioritized list of sources variation
- Explore potential causes (potential X’s for causation) and determine the impact of each X has on the response Y
- Determine the optimum level of vital few X’s
- Validate measurement system for X’s
- Verify process improvement
- Develop control mechanism to ensure sustenance of the improved process
Six Sigma Benefits
- Helps companies to reduce cost and improve productivity
- Improves quality of projects output by reduction of inefficiencies and defects
- Increases customer satisfaction, and loyalty
- Certified Six Sigma Professionals can help increasing ROI significantly
Registration for Online Training
After you complete your payment, we will contact you to provide your unique course login details. You will have 180-day online access to the course. Please contact us at https://www.rothschildcorporation.com/contact-us/ if you have questions.