Principles that have been used to create enormous successes in large projects can be applied to projects of any size to create amazing success. The Project Management workshop provides participants an overview of the entire project management process, as well as key project management tools that they can use every day.
This is a complete program to train your team on processes and tools to efficiently kick-off and manage your projects including:
- Project Charter and Scope: Developing a charter and project scope clarifies project objectives, roles, responsibilities, and deliverables.
- Team Building: Enhance the success of the project through empowering, collaborative team relationships.
The Project Management Workshop agenda can be customized to focus on your organization’s needs.
The standard workshop content enables participants to:
- Define projects, project management, and project managers
- Identify the importance of the PMBOK and PMI
- Identify the five process groups and nine knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
- Describe the triple constraint
- Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables
- Create key project documents, including the statement of work, project planning worksheet, and project charter
- Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources
- Understand and use the work breakdown structure
- Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan
- Use planning tools, such as the Gantt chart, network diagram, and RACI chart
- Establish and use baselines
- Monitor and maintain the project
- Perform basic management tasks, including leading status meetings and ensuring all documents are complete at the end of the project