Employee Training and Development is essential to the ongoing success of every organization.
Although technology and the Internet have enabled global collaboration and competition, people are the organization’s competitive advantage. Employee training and development enables employees to develop skills and competencies necessary to enhance bottom-line results for their organization.
We work with your leadership team to identify training needs, and to design, develop, implement, and evaluate employee training and development programs to meet your company’s strategic objectives.
We have experience in developing end-to-end employee training and development programs for marketing, sales, and technical teams in Fortune 500 companies both domestically and internationally.
Our experience and insight can shorten your development cycle and free you to focus on other areas!
Employee Training and Development is a key ingredient in performance improvement. However, the first step in designing an employee training and development program is to identify the training needs. The training needs are based on what is needed to achieve the organization’s strategic objectives. Key steps for performance improvement include:
1. Assess and define performance improvement issues and gaps
2. Gain management commitment for performance improvement
3. Develop a business plan to manage performance improvement
4. Establish best practices for work processes and performance standards
5. Provide employee training and development to develop required skills
6. Establish new practices that support improved performance
7. Measure and monitor results and provide coaching where needed