Are your executive teams comfortable with the ways in which your organization prepares for and manages change? The Rothschild Corporation provides professional change management services to assist organizations in dramatically enhancing executive team readiness for a variety of changes including shifts in technology, acquisitions, work force reorganization, and process re-engineering. Whether confronted with organizational changes affecting performance or seeking to improve specific competitive metrics, this tailored change management program helps:
- Prepare executives & team leaders responsible for change management
- Anticipate challenges linked to change initiatives and respond with precision to ensure business results are favorable and sustainable.
- Management and individual contributors, customer satisfaction teams and other support teams
- Manage implementation approaches required for organization change and ensure individuals are capable of reinforcing change initiatives.
Benefits of Change Management Consulting
Effective change management produces greater clarity of strategic objectives including organizational readiness, strong organization alignment, targeted leadership development designed to support evolving roles and responsibilities, improvement across several performance metrics with radical increases in employee satisfaction representing a key indicator of success. Empower your transition and change teams with the change management support to accelerate readiness and overcome resistance resulting in greater value creation for all stakeholders. Change will happen faster and will be much better managed. Enabled organizations:
- Improve bottom line results by reducing risks linked to change.
- Identify “performance/readiness gaps” and target training responses.
- Clarify readiness to move forward on critical business initiatives and leverage strong alignment with strategic objectives
- Develop a “road map” for company-wide leadership development, including core leadership team interventions.
- Improve understanding of organizational, process and technology change and potential resistance.
- Establish “best practices” for critical core processes supporting change.
- Better align vision, goals and supporting business practices.
- Develop effective project management plans to manage change initiative
Change Management Consulting
Our change management consultants work with your team to:
- Facilitate pre-project change impact assessment for change initiative
- Prepare project stakeholder analysis and ongoing stakeholder management for change initiative
- Refine and update change management Project Team Charters: problem statements, goals (financial, customer, process), project scope, staffing Team Members (usually assigned part-time to the team), and scheduling
- Participate in and/or the manage the development of project non-IT cost estimates
- Develop change management communication plan, design, and development
- Assess organization readiness for IT project related change requirements
- Design and develop project stakeholder training and enablement for global training program as well as run and maintain and new implementations
- Manage change management work plans
- Prepare team members to perform the essential functions of the revised role using a combination of experience, skills, abilities, and personal qualities.
- Maintain project on schedule; plan and schedule team member assignments and meetings; design and facilitate productive team meetings; and manage project activities outside of team meetings; assure that the approved project improvements are successfully implemented before Project Team disbands.
- Create motivated and high-involvement Project Teams by using active listening skills, stimulating innovation, and providing clear direction and performance rewards/ recognition. Coach and train team members in using the change management project methodology and team skills. Apply performance management and review practices to Team Members and contribute to their regular performance evaluation.
- Keep leadership team informed of progress and problems, and attempts to break down barriers to success of the project. Keep the change initiative lead involved in progression of project teams, provide him/her with the knowledge and support to be successful as department level program champion.
- Serve as the voice of the Project Team with leadership team, and as the point of contact between their Team and rest of the organization. Enthusiastically spread knowledge about the methods and project successes.