The Birkman Method® is a personality, social perception, and occupational interest assessment identifying behavioral styles, motivations, expectations, and stress behaviors. It was first developed in the late 1940s by Roger Birkman, Ph.D. For over 50 years, corporate human resources professionals, independent consultants, executive coaches, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations have used The Birkman Method® with over 2.5 million individuals.
The Birkman Method® consists of a 298-item questionnaire and a series of related report formats that facilitate
- Team building
- Leadership development
- Executive coaching
- Succession Planning
- Career counseling
- Interpersonal conflict resolution
- 360° Assessments/Projects
The Birkman Method® combines motivational, behavioral, and interest evaluation into one single assessment, which provides a multi-dimensional and comprehensive analysis, thus reducing the need for multiple assessments. The questionnaire is delivered online and should take about 45 minutes to complete. It has been translated into 12 languages in addition to English.
Birkman Method® offers the most robust tool to provide leaders and others with:
- Social awareness
- Relational management
- Occupational and recreational interest profiling
Birkman Method® Helps You Understand Your Style and Needs
- What are your styles?
- When your needs are met?
- When you are stressed?
What are your NEEDS
- Esteem: What are your personal communication needs
- Insightful and Intuitive
- Acceptance (How do you need acceptance by others expressed?)
- Structure (How much structure do you need in your life?)
- Authority (How do you like authority to be expressed with you and by you?)
- Advantage (How do you like to be rewarded?)
- Activity (How much is best for you?)
- Empathy (How do you need empathy to be expressed for you?)
- Change (How much change/variety do you need in your life on a regular basis?)
- Freedom (How much freedom do you need?)
- Thought (How much time do you need to think before making decisions?)
- Challenge (How much challenge do you need in life and how do you respond to challenge?)
For additional information, contact us at email@example.com.